Re: Printing the CU-SeeMe window on a Macintosh

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Fri, 2 Dec 1994 15:50:24 -0500

At 09:56 12/2/94, Richard S Neale wrote:

>I am trying to print/save the desktop image which contains a CU-SeeMe
>window. When it prints, the windows are missing. There are no options
>to print/save on the File menu for CU-SeeMe.

I'm not sure how you're saving, but shift-command-3 (or shift-option-3,
whatever) works just fine on my Mac running 7.5. So well, in fact, that
I'll be posting a rogues gallery of CU-SeeMe'ers.

Digital Jungle Consulting Services http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/ |

"The Best is Always Cheapest" - John C. Douglas Vitreous Ware |