Re: QuickCam/Connectix

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Mon, 5 Dec 1994 14:18:18 -0500

At 17:40 12/4/94, Larry Filippone wrote:

>Forgive the stupid newbie question but:
>
>I have a PowerBook 540C and a Connectix QuickCam. Do I need the Video
>Spigot hardware and if so, where do I get it? Is there anyone out there
>willing to help lead me through the process of hooking up for the first time?

Sure! No problem!

STEPS REQUIRED TO CONNECT QUICKCAM TO POWERBOOK

(1) Plug it in.

You're welcome. You might want to read that mass of folded paper that came
with the camera. The instruction manual gives detailed step-by-step notes
on installing the software and hardware. Enjoy.

Digital Jungle Consulting Services http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/ |

"The Best is Always Cheapest" - John C. Douglas Vitreous Ware |