Re: Help needed -- Video capture card list for PC

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Mon, 5 Dec 1994 14:18:36 -0500

At 18:13 12/4/94, Hu YuFan wrote:

>My college intented to introduce video conferencing into the campus. CU-Seeme
>has become a good condidate. This is a PC land so there is no choice for MAC.
>Now I need a list of PC video capture card which are reported to work with
>PC version of CU-Seeme so I can starting purchasing. I need it in urgent as
>a demo is requested soon.

A demo is one thing, but do y'all understand the network bandwidth required
to do campus-wide videoconferencing? Just thought I'd ask.

Digital Jungle Consulting Services http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/ |

"The Best is Always Cheapest" - John C. Douglas Vitreous Ware |