PowerBook 540c doesn't have power to run Connectix QuickCam

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Mon, 5 Dec 1994 14:44:52 -0500

At 11:33 12/5/94, Lawrence F. Filippone wrote:

>The serial port for the 540C does not have the power to run QuickCam.
>Cords that run off the other ports have been developed and will be shipped
>next week. All you get without the extra power source is a blank (light
>grey) screen. Thanks for trying to help and happy viewing! {:-)

Hmmm. I know that some of the production cameras needed a bit more power
than the beta cameras, but my 520c can power the QuickCam. I'm sorry to
hear of your plight. At least you're getting a fix quickly.

Digital Jungle Consulting Services http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/ |

"The Best is Always Cheapest" - John C. Douglas Vitreous Ware |