Re: FS200

Gordon Roberts (groberts@sun3.oulu.fi)
Wed, 7 Dec 1994 01:09:44 -0500

this sounds all too familiar. My solution was to send the FS200 back, and
get something from FAST - which has not yet been delivered (three weeks
later)

Gordon

Gordon Roberts
Language Centre * * *
University of Oulu * N.B. NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS *
90570 Oulu * * *
Finland
Phone +358-81-5533210 e-mail groberts@cc.oulu.fi