Re: QuickCam frame-rate

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Wed, 7 Dec 1994 01:28:19 -0500

At 21:37 12/6/94, Gary Vankirk wrote:

>I'm just wondering if everybody else is getting the same thing I'm getting
>with the QuickCam; really S-L-O-W frame rate (on a PB165c) and a lot of
>"smearing" of the image? (This is with the included QuickMovie.)

Hmmmm. It doesn't work that way on *my* machine, so it must be you :-)
Just for grins, use whatever startup extention manager you like to restart
with only QuickCam, QuickCamMic (if you want the QC mic to work), and
MacTCP. Do you still get an abysmally slow rate?

Digital Jungle Consulting Services http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/ |

"The Best is Always Cheapest" - John C. Douglas Vitreous Ware |