Re: Cu see me listserv (fwd)

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Wed, 7 Dec 1994 10:26:14 -0500

>Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 11:12:09 -0600
>From: Leonard Thurman <lthurman@tuclcl.tucson.ihs.gov>
>To: Multiple recipients of list <machttp_talk@oac3.hsc.uth.tmc.edu>
>
>I've followed the instructions *to the letter* trying to get on the CU see
>me talk mailing list and have received "no such list" messages from the
>Cornell Listserv. Can anyone out there help??

Thy will be done. I am at this very moment calling forth the great and
powerful Oz...oh, sorry, I dozed there for a second. I am at this very
moment copying this message to the great and powerful manager of this list.
If she is in a benificient mood you'll be on the list, otherwise the IRS
will be at your door by noon.

Leonard, where in Tuksahn do you hail from?

And the really funny thing about this is that I'm on the MacHTTP list but I
haven't been getting mail from them lately. Really.

Digital Jungle Consulting Services http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/ |

"The Best is Always Cheapest" - John C. Douglas Vitreous Ware |