Re: CU-SeeMe Bandwidth requirements (fwd)

Michael Wakefield (mwakefie@keene.edu)
Wed, 7 Dec 1994 10:54:02 -0500

Hello All,

Apologies to those already subbed to DEOS-L, but I thought others might
want to read - looks like potential bad press out there...

Cheers,

==Mike

|\\ Michael C. Wakefield //|
|// Director of Media Services & ITV \\|
|\\ Keene State College //|
|// Keene, NH 03435-2703 \\|
|// Tel. 603-358-2384 FAX 603-358-2257 \\|
|\\ e-mail: mwakefield@keene.edu //|