Re: Who's Who in CU-SeeMe

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Wed, 7 Dec 1994 17:03:34 -0500

At 12:34 12/7/94, Patrick Delahanty wrote:

>I was thinking just now that for new people there are a lot of unfamiliar
>faces out there. If someone were to create a "Who's Who in CU-SeeMe"
>registry, newbies could feel like they knew everyone already.

If people send me
(1) a screen-shot of themselves (the local video in SMALL window size) and
(2) some information (perhaps name, email address, computer, video card,
video camera, location, occupation, and vocation) I'll add them to my
rogue's gallery in the new (unofficial) CU-SeeMe WWW site.

Digital Jungle Consulting Services http://www.indstate.edu/msattler/ |

"The Best is Always Cheapest" - John C. Douglas Vitreous Ware |