Re: CUCMe [Q] Mac to Mac/PC over phone but no Internet ?

Geoff Rehn (EST)
Thu, 8 Dec 1994 13:23:26 -0500

At 10:33 AM 12/8/94 -0500, "Dick Cogger" (Richard Cogger) wrote:
>In fact, we are about to release as a beta, CUslip. CUslip is a Mac slip
>implementation developed at Cornell (in the same group that brought you
>CU-SeeMe) by Joy Veroneau.

Is this what is behind the folowing in your email header?

Now, I suppose I would be dreaming too much to ask if the "server" could
also be connected say to ethernet and thus we have dialup full TCP/IP
connectivity to the Net???

>It is fairly bare-bones, but it does work as a server and
>we have run CU-SeeMe point-to-point between Macs as a two-node IP network.

Looking forward to this with much interest...

Geoff R.

---
Geoff Rehn
Academic Services Unit