Re: CUsm on PowerPC?

Robert Munafo (munafo@vgi.com)
Thu, 8 Dec 1994 13:41:16 -0500

I used CU-SeeMe on my Quadra 660AV and it worked great, using the AV video
input as the video source. I had QuickTime 2.0 installed (so I could use
QuickCam, although the QuickCam itself was connected to my PowerMac). Since
the PowerMac AV hardware is similar to the 660AV and 880AV, I think it's a
pretty safe bet it would work on a PowerMac AV as well.

Robert P. Munafo munafo@vgi.com