Re: Setting up a Reflector, Documentation

Dick Cogger (R.Cogger@cornell.edu)
Fri, 9 Dec 1994 18:45:02 -0500

Sorry, 2.50 has no user or operator visible changes unless you are
participating in testing 0.80a versions which are not generally available.
Use the README from the previous version. I had been thinking we would
have a new version out to superceed 2.50 by now, with lotsa new features
and a new README, but it was unfortunately delayed. Look for it this
coming week.

Cheers, -Dick

At 1:43 PM 12/9/94, Kuniaki Mizuno wrote:
>>All you need is to read the README and make files.
>>
> But latest version 2.50b1.tar do not include README.

>Kuniaki Mizuno
>amizuno@jessica.stanford.edu

-Dick