Re: Pc version of cuseeme

Allan Palmer (T.Palmer@mailbox.uq.oz.au)
Sat, 10 Dec 1994 05:54:29 -0500

On Sat, 10 Dec 1994, Paul Salama wrote:
> could someone running cuseeme (PC version) sucessfully usingg trumpet winsock
> and an ethernet card (specifically a 3com 3c503 card) please contact me to help me out

Not quite the answer you wanted but...I run with trumpet under slip with
no problems but I am not transmitting.

Now have ethernet access but my machine has to live with Novell and
windows for workgroups as well as TCPIP. Copied the microsoft TCP stack
'wolverine' from ftp.microsoft.com, installed it under WFW as another
protocol, entered IP address, DNS and gateway addresses and everything
works - and stable. Would recommend

***** Allan Palmer - Brisbane - Australia *****
***** Senior Registrar / Lecturer Anaesthesiology *****
***** T.Palmer@mailbox.uq.oz.au *****