Re: Cu-SeeMe in Mondo 2000....

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Sat, 10 Dec 1994 13:24:57 -0500

At 04:27 12/10/94, jher wrote:

>...CuSeeMe will also probably be mention a whole
>lot in the next issue of Details Magazine, since they interviewed me about
>it for 45 minutes...

I asked Sue Halpern (the reporter) <halpern@echonyc.com> when the article
would appear. The issue they're putting to bed now will hit the newsstands
in three months, she said. Does anyone get this magazine? Is it a
nationwide? I'd like to know when we're fabulously famous. Maybe they'll
include pictures from my Rogues Gallery? Did everyone give me their good
sides? I know that Jher and I don't have images of everyone.

Digital Jungle Consulting Services http://www.indstate.edu/msattler/ |

"The Best is Always Cheapest" - John C. Douglas Vitreous Ware |