Re: Connecting on startup

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Sun, 11 Dec 1994 21:20:49 -0500

At 18:14 12/11/94, Stephan Haller wrote:

>We are using CU-SeeMe for Mac as well as for the PC. Is there a
>way to tell CUSM to connect to a specific site on start-up?
>I'd like to use a configuration file with the information where
>to connect to.

Use the AppleScript Editor to see if CU-SeeMe/Macintosh supports "the four
required AppleEvents". If it does, there's a good change the AEOpen event
will do the job. If it doesn't, that's another item for the to-do list :-)

Digital Jungle Consulting Services http://www.indstate.edu/msattler/ |

"The Best is Always Cheapest" - John C. Douglas Vitreous Ware |