Re: New User Question -

Thu, 15 Dec 1994 10:17:07 -0500

At 03:55 12/15/94, Steven Lewis Rosenthal wrote:
>...I have not gotten an IP connection yet but will take the
>necessary steps...
>
>First question - when I attempt to launch CU-SeeMe it fails and provides
>the following error message "Error - 98 during 'Can't Open MacTCP'.
>
>What does this mean? Please help me get rolling. Thanks in advance.

It means (most likely) that you haven't configured MacTCP. Or that it's
not in your System Folder.

Digital Jungle Consulting Services http://www.indstate.edu/msattler/ |

Santa's got great surveilance for a civilian, and PGP's military-grade |
encryption lets Santa hide who's been {naughty,nice} from the NSA. |