Connecting on start-up

Stephan Haller (stephan@crl.mew.co.jp)
Fri, 16 Dec 1994 00:45:57 -0500

Hi everybody,

Michael Sattler wrote:
>Use the AppleScript Editor to see if CU-SeeMe/Macintosh supports "the four<br>
>required AppleEvents". If it does, there's a good change the AEOpen event<br>
>will do the job. If it doesn't, that's another item for the to-do list :-)

Well, this doesn't seem to work (Please correct me if I'm wrong).
Is there a chance this might be possible in the future.

With CU-SeeMe for PC I can specify an IP-address as command-line parameter.

Any further ideas or comments are welcome,

Stephan
Stephan W. Haller
Matsushita Electric Works, Ltd. Tel. (06) 906 - 8075
Central Research Laboratory Fax (06) 904 - 7104
1048 Kadoma, Osaka 571 Japan e-mail stephan@crl.mew.co.jp