Re: CU-SeeMe / QuickCam audio problems...update, sort of

Fri, 16 Dec 1994 21:37:44 -0500

At 16:24 12/15/94, Chris Anderson wrote:

>> AUDIO WILL NOT WORK CONNECTING WITH A MODEM!!!
>
>I use CUsm through a 14.4kps modem, and adio works perfectly if there is no
>video being sent at all. If I'm sending and recieveing a few channels of
>video, audio is at best jumpy, but I can still hear it, maybe not
>understand what is being said, but at least hear it. I'm using .70b14 and a
>Centris 660av. Audio works over modems, just not very well.

Can you send audio as well? I know audio comes in, because I use it to
really annoy my house-mate.

Digital Jungle Consulting Services http://www.indstate.edu/msattler/ |

Santa's got great surveilance for a civilian, and PGP's military-grade |
encryption lets Santa hide who's been {naughty,nice} from the NSA. |