Re: Starting CU-SeeMe form a web client , possible? MIME type?

Robbie Burcham (burchamr@falcon.cc.ukans.edu)
Fri, 16 Dec 1994 22:29:14 -0500

On Fri, 16 Dec 1994, Ko Stoel wrote:

> I am not that much savy on web client and www related topics but;
>
> It seems natural to me that web pages could contain something to fire up
> CU-SeeMe and connect besides doing web things; :) maybe even stay in

We asked about this not too long ago in addition to a number of other
questions regarding the Mac client. Dick Cogger was kind enough to
reply, and he hinted that a "config set" of sorts, intended to
automatically launch CU-SeeMe and connect to a reflector, was in the
works for the next release.

I am especially interested in this with respect to KJHK.. people could
automatically tune into KJHK when they hit our home page, just by taking a
link and having CU-SeeMe configured as a viewer.
Rob Burcham - BS, Computer Science
University of Kansas "He's nuts! Somebody grab him!"
Department of Special Education
burchamr@falcon.cc.ukans.edu
burchamr@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu
http://www.cc.ukans.edu/~burcham/index.html