Re: Spigot ScreenPlay & QT2.0

Sat, 17 Dec 1994 19:10:38 -0500

At 10:39 12/17/94, Douglas Ward wrote:

>...Apple recently released an extension called the "Multimedia Tuner"
>that fixed some of the Spigot/Screenplay problems with QuickTime 2.0,
>at least for video. I've heard that the Tuner does not fix audio...

Certainly Barre can confirm this.

>I think you can ftp.apple.com to download the Tuner. It should also be
>available on their web support site.

>From the Marathon portion of my home pages:

Fixes to QuickTime 2.0 bugs may be found in Apple's <A
HREF="ftp://ftp.support.apple.com/pub/Apple SW Updates/Macintosh/Supplemental
System Software/Apple Multimedia Tuner 2.0.hqx">Multimedia Tuner 2.0</A>

Digital Jungle Consulting Services http://www.indstate.edu/msattler/ |

Santa's got great surveilance for a civilian, and PGP's military-grade |
encryption lets Santa hide who's been {naughty,nice} from the NSA. |