Re: Audio (again!)

Mon, 19 Dec 1994 17:21:47 -0500

At 10:09 12/19/94, Larry Chace wrote:
>CU-SeeMe currently supports audio input ONLY if...

Thank you, Larry, for encapsulating this in such a pithy manner.

>Now, don't get me started on trying to do "real" audio and video at 9600
>Kbaud, 14.4 Kbaud, 19.2 Kbaud, etc.

NOW WAIT JUST A SECOND! I have two or three PERFECTLY GOOD Hayes 1200 baud
modesm that I want to use with CU-SeeMe. Are you telling me that I can't
use them, not even with delta-mod sound transmission. What a gyp! I guess
the AppleModem 300 was a waste of money too, huh?

Digital Jungle Consulting Services http://www.indstate.edu/msattler/ |

Santa's got great surveilance for a civilian, and PGP's military-grade |
encryption lets Santa hide who's been {naughty,nice} from the NSA. |