Re: Reflector 2.40b4 / 2.50b1 probs

Borre Ludvigsen (borrel@hiof.no)
Tue, 20 Dec 1994 08:28:00 -0500

Ben,

Here are the first few lines of the readme file which is available on
my server:

Cornell Reflector Version 2.40B4

PLEASE NOTE: The current version of the reflector software
allows nv to display CU-SeeMe video, but CU-SeeMe cannot
display nv video. This has been an ongoing point of
confusion.

If you are compiling this code on a machine without a multicast
kernel, you will have to remove the -DMULTI definition from
the makefile.

If you are connecting reflectors together, make sure that all
the reflectors are using the same version.

We run 2.50B1 on both our reflectors and the MOTD function workd fine.

- Barre