Re: Reflector code

Wed, 21 Dec 1994 00:12:55 -0500

At 12:46 12/20/94, jher wrote:
> My head programmer over hear at the eden matrix has been working on
>the reflector code 2.50b1 and says that he has found a ton of problems/bugs.
>He has also fixed them to his satisfaction. We have source that will compile
>straight up on BSDI 1.1 and SunOS 4.1.3 if anyone is interested. This is
>not an official release of the reflector code, so send me email if you'd like
>a copy of our modifications.

Perhaps you should find out who at CU maintains their reflector code and
offer to merge. Then the next time one of us gets the code (as I will as
soon as my SPARCstation is up and running) we'll have the benefits of your
work in the official code.

Digital Jungle Consulting Services http://www.indstate.edu/msattler/ |

Santa's got great surveilance for a civilian, and PGP's military-grade |
encryption lets Santa hide who's been {naughty,nice} from the NSA. |