Re: Anyone working with a connectix QuickCam?

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (msattler@JUNGLE.COM)
Sat, 24 Dec 1994 01:25:24 -0500

At 21:51 12/23/94, Stuart Siegler wrote:

>I Have a connectix QuickCam, but when I Launch cu-seeme (MAC .70b1)

Start off by getting the latest version you can find at
ftp.gated.cornell.edu:/pub/video, they're all QuickCam-friendly.

>I found Digitizer Component, but am unable to digitize. Continue in rx
>only mode?" What Gives?

Sounds like you have your color depth set too deep. Check the FAQ at
http://www.indstate.edu/CU-SeeMe/ (I'm pretty sure this question is
answered in more detail there.

Digital Jungle Consulting Services http://www.indstate.edu/msattler/ |

Santa's got great surveilance for a civilian, and PGP's military-grade |
encryption lets Santa hide who's been {naughty,nice} from the NSA. |