Re: Anyone working with a connectix QuickCam?

Jonathan O. Joaquin (jjoaquin@netcom.com)
Sat, 24 Dec 1994 03:37:15 -0500

In your signature, you signed it , "TIA". if you are trying to use
cu-seeme, it will not work. CyberSpace is soliciting for response, if there
is a big enough interest, they will incorporate it. drop them a line to let
them know that we all would like cu-seeme support in the upcoming version
of TIA...jon

Jonathan O. Joaquin Internet:jjoaquin@netcom.com
Joaquin @ Associates EWorld:JonJoaquin@eworld.com
Prodigy:cnkf94a@prodigy.com