Re: Other sound stuff

Kathy Kidd Plamondon (kathykp@teleport.com)
Wed, 28 Dec 1994 02:59:10 -0500

Thank goodness, there's an explanation. I do have a Quadra 660 AV which
crashed CuSeeMe with a dialogue box about the sound. I have a Geoport on
my Quadra.

May I paraphraase what I think I understood from the message below as
the solution to the crashes? I drag Speech related files out of my
System Folder? What specifically do I take out. Where do I put these
files - on my desktop or on a floppy and trash them while I'm using
Cu-SeeMe (scarry idea.) Do I have to restart my machine after I relocate
the Speech files and before I use Cu-SeeMe?

Thank you for your patience and help.

Kathy

Kathy Plamondon
7th Grade Teacher