RE: your mail

VideoPhone Support (vphone@connectix.com)
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 09:07:14 -0800

> ----------

Street Price is about $150 for the Connectix VideoPhone Bundle.
(Which you do not need, comes with the QuickCam for Windows)

Street Price is about $50 for the Connectix VideoPhone Software-Only
(This is what you need, this is the Software Only)

> 2) Was that with or without QuickCam? (I already have the QucikCam.)

Answered above.

> 3) How is it working? (If you've installed and tried it yet.)

Works great! I use it every day! :)

Technical Support Staff
VideoPhone Technical Support Staff
Connectix Corporation