Re: irc french

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sun, 03 Dec 1995 01:39:18 -0600

>From: smithe@warp6.cs.misu.NoDak.edu
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: irc french
>
>anyone know the IRC cuseeme channel name?
>also, anyone wanna chat in french?

The channel is #CU-SeeMe (capitalization not required) and it is on what is
known as the "Undernet IRC network". To get there, you must connect to an
Undernet server, as opposed to an Efnet server. There is a full list of
Undernet servers around the world on my web page (listed in my signature).
Please read the channel rules and etiquette page before joining.

As far as the French part goes, we are happy to have ANYONE from ANY country
join the channel, but we speak English there. I believe there is a #French
channel on Undernet, tho, so you might want to check there.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
http://www.realtime.com/~wcw/