Re: Intel's Pro Video Recorder video board

Wong Yee Meng Vincent (wym1@titan.np.ac.sg)
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 15:36:08 +0800 (SST)

Hi Peter,
I read your mail saying that the CUSM is working fine on your Proshare
Video Conferecing using the white pine release. Now I'm currently trying
to set up my Proshare 200 also and I have a few questions that I would
like to consult and and to other CUSM gurus out there:

1. Do I have to setup the ISDN board also in order to use CUSM? As I have
only setup the video board; since I am only making use of their video
board. Alternatively I'm using sound blaster as my sound card.

Thanks.On Fri, 1 Dec