Re: No Response. message from reflector.

interntx@idir.net
Wed, 13 Dec 1995 02:05:56 -0600

Bernard Varaine wrote:

> It is working today .....
>
> I chnage a few things in my setup and luck or .. it is Ok Now..
>
> Cheers
>
> Bernard

I have often found that just rebooting my computer when I get a
reflector No Response message often helps to fix the problem (especially
if it is one that I know should be up and running). I'm not sure what
the conflict is, but rebooting fixes that problem for me 90% of the
time.

**Also, if anyone from Cornell reads this, my wish list for cuseeme
includes a more editable list of ip addresses with the ability to add
text descriptions.