Re: No Response. message from reflector.

twinslow@penn.com
Sat, 12 Nov 1994 13:57:49 +0000

Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 02:05:56 -0600
From: interntx@idir.net
To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: No Response. message from reflector.

Bernard Varaine wrote:

> It is working today .....
>
> I chnage a few things in my setup and luck or .. it is Ok Now..
>
> Cheers
>
> Bernard
>
> ----------

I have often found that just rebooting my computer when I get a
reflector No Response message often helps to fix the problem (especially
if it is one that I know should be up and running). I'm not sure what
the conflict is, but rebooting fixes that problem for me 90% of the
time.

Instead of rebooting the entire computer, try exiting only cucmme
and re-load it. This works as good as a re-boot and less time consuming.

Terry Winslow
Warren, Pa - Usa
http://www.penn.com/~twinslow <----- Vist my HomePage