Subject: Anyone running a connectix on a Pentium
Author: JFrancis@uh-ras1.bu.edu at ww-internet
Date: 12/14/95 12:45 AM

and having some probs with the display. I run the unit on a 486 and
all's fine but when I hook it up to a pentium the display gets fractured
and displays a half splash-type screen. I'll get this question over to
the folks at Quickcam but I thought maybe some of you would of already
come across it and determined a way around. itried it on two different
P-75's with the same effect. Once I go back to the DX250 or DX4100 level
all is fine...thanx...jf...