Re: Camera Help

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Thu, 14 Dec 1995 23:33:37 -0800

At 05:43 12/14/95, KLT wrote:

>I'm new at this service and I wanted to know a few things. First of all
>I'm thinking about buying a QuickCam for windows camera for use with the
>CU-Seeme software. Anyone have any info on that?

QuickCam is peachy.

>Also the camera package
>said that you would need to unplug your printer cable in order to plug the
>camera into, or buy a box to switch between (printer and camera).

This is a statement, not a question.

>Also are
>their any other servers (other than the ones listed in the software) that I
>can connect to, to see video?

There are many CU-SeeMe public reflector sites. A list is available from
my web pages (if the links didn't get too terribly screwed up during my
overseas trip). I'll check them in a day or two.

Michael Sattler, Digital Jungle <mailto:msattler@jungle.com> |
San Francisco, California, USA <http://www.jungle.com/msattler/> |

My book "Internet TV with CU-SeeMe" (ISBN 1-57521-006-1) is available! |