Re: Dole for President

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@caesar.safb.af.mil)
Mon, 18 Dec 1995 09:02:40 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 14 Dec 1995, Corey McDaniel wrote:

> I am a young conservative working to help Presidential Candidate Bob Dole
> replace Bill Clinton in the White House in 1996. I am fairly new to
> CU-seeme and I am looking for someone(s) with more experience who would like
> to volunteer their expertise to the Dole youth campaign. Please RSVP to
> "corey@rt66.com".
>
> Corey McDaniel
> Los Alamos, New Mexico

Greetings:
Please keep in mind that this LISTSERVER is not a "political forum".
If you have the need to "advertise" this presidential position, why not
publisize your campaigne with CUSeeMe and some reflector sites. Then we (I)
would be "more open" toward your campaigne, as it directly relates to our
discussions!!!

CU-SEEME:
I am not advocating any political preferences or positions in this
matter. However, I would like to help others in perpetuating our forum.
My hopes are that whomever is elected this year will BANISH THE INTERNET
POLICE and REMOVE THE CONGRESSIONAL INTERNET DECENCY ACT!!! The internet
is too young and too wide-spread to be under any single, governmental
controlling entity (good campaigne topic, huhn???)

Thank you for your time,

"Have you ever 'ate crow'? It don't taste like
chicken, but it's better than 'SPAM'!!"

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine "derskine@apci.net"
PHONE: (618) 256-6891 "derskine@caesar.safb.af.mil"
"http://www.apci.net/~derskine"