Re: Express Modem, Why Why Why

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 16:21:54 -0800

At 9:17 AM 12/16/95, Cheng-Hung Hsieh wrote:

>I am using 660AV with OS 7.5.1, Geoport, Express Modem 1.5.3. I
>have a problem with audio. When I switched off the express modem,
>computer disconnected my phone line, how can I slove this problem?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "switched off the express
modem". If I turn off my modem the phone line is disconnected.

>one more question, why I can send video to others?

Is this a philosophical or technical question?

Michael Sattler, Digital Jungle <mailto:msattler@jungle.com> |
San Francisco, California, USA <http://www.jungle.com/msattler/> |

My book "Internet TV with CU-SeeMe" (ISBN 1-57521-006-1) is available! |