Re: Newbie question (and new CU-SeeMe Reflector List)

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 16:21:38 -0800

At 4:11 AM 12/17/95, Geert DeBecker wrote:

>Does anyone have any suggestions as to which servers I should "try"
>to connect, to have the best chance of actually getting thru, as a
>European (Belgium) ??

We're quite proud of our tolerance; even as a Belgian you're welcome to use
CU-SeeMe. :-) But seriously, the reason I made the reflector list
geographic is so that you can find sites in or near your time zones: most
of us use CU-SeeMe in the evenings (except for the office-wired).

BTW, a new and >free< CU-SeeMe reflector list is about to go out.

Michael Sattler, Digital Jungle <mailto:msattler@jungle.com> |
San Francisco, California, USA <http://www.jungle.com/msattler/> |

My book "Internet TV with CU-SeeMe" (ISBN 1-57521-006-1) is available! |

To leave this list send listproc@cornell.edu a message body with the |
command "u*subscribe cu-seeme-l". (Replace the '*' with 'n'; if |
the "un" word had appeared then this message would have automagically |
been filtered to the trash by many people's filtering configuration.) |