Re: Basic Equipment Info

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 16:22:18 -0800

At 1:36 PM 12/15/95, Brian Williams wrote:

>I'm putting a grant proposal together to do cu-seeme for reference work
>in our library system (13 branches), and need basic equipment info. What
>to buy and how much it costs in a windows environment. Is that in an faq
>already? I didn't see it. I know it is a "beginners" question!

It's in the FAQ.

Briefly, you'll need a 486- or 68040-class computer, the appropriate
QuickCam, and a testosterone-soaked network.

Michael Sattler, Digital Jungle <mailto:msattler@jungle.com> |
San Francisco, California, USA <http://www.jungle.com/msattler/> |

My book "Internet TV with CU-SeeMe" (ISBN 1-57521-006-1) is available! |