Re: No Response. message from reflector.

Agustin Montes Martinez (mrmontes@usc.es)
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 18:16:24 +0100

Hi cuseeme folks,
I think that my cuseeme.ini parameters are OK, others Internet resources are
working fine (ping, telnet, tracert, netscape,....) but my cuseeme is still
off (including re-load and re-boot).
Any suggestions??
Merry Christmas

>Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 02:05:56 -0600
>From: interntx@idir.net
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: Re: No Response. message from reflector.
>
>Bernard Varaine wrote:
>>
>> It is working today .....
>>
>> I chnage a few things in my setup and luck or .. it is Ok Now..
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Bernard

* Agustin Montes Martinez | Tel.: +34/ (9)81 581237 *
* Dept. Medicina Preventiva e Saude Publica | 563100 *
* Universidade de Santiago de Compostela | (Ext.: 2271) *
* R/ San Francisco, s/n | Fax.: +34/ (9)81 572282 *
* 15705-Santiago de Compostela | *
* (Spain) | *
* http://mrsplx2.usc.es/profe/montes.html *