Re: CU-SeeMe vs. Cinecom

C. Nevins (stick@indirect.com)
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 14:59:00 -0700

Thanks for the info on Cinecom. I gave it a try right after I read the post.
Took only a few minutes to have it up and running. Was EXTREMELY impressed,
has almost all the things I've seen requested here for future versions of
CUSEEME.

Not only are all the things you mention true, but also:

You can always see what IP you're at.

Will no longer have to reboot your whole system (and lose everything) each
time CUSEEME crashes with Participant window.

Allows sound on the PC!!!

Seperate chat windows (with in and out)

and as you stated, I'm excited over the color transmissions.