Re: Xmit to ref has only blank square

Luc Volders (luc@box.nl)
Fri, 22 Dec 1995 14:23:30 +0100

On: Thu, 21 Dec 95 11:13:59 -0800 you wrote:

>Has anybody seen a problem that you can't send vidio to a reflector site.
>When I try all people see is a square with no image. A direct connect works
>fine meaning I can connect to ppl and they to me and send and rec vid ok.
>
>I'm useing W0.84B7.
>
>I go through a sevice provider at 28.8 with a PPP conection.
>
>My PC is runing FTP incs TCP on Win 95. This is onet ver 2.
>
>The PC is a pentium with a Quickcam.
>
>Any ideas?
>
>thanks,
>
>Hany Sabet

Ahh the pleasures of having a 28k8 connection.

It is just a question of bandwidth. This situation occurs mostly when
connecting with a 28k8 modem on a very crowded reflector.
That's why it works on a 1 on 1 connection.

Regards,
Luc

This message was sent to you by: *
*** ^ *
Luc Volders ***** / ***
luc@box.nl ******* / *
* /
Who wishes you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year