Re: CU-SEEME REGISTRATION

Charlie (charliec@pop.woodtech.com)
Wed, 27 Dec 1995 08:10:20 -0600

At 08:32 PM 11/26/95 -0800, you wrote:
>WINDOWS I ASK REQUESTED TO ENTER A REGISTRATION NUMBER.
>
>wOULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE DO I GET IT IN ORDER FOR CU.SEEME

If you have downloaded the White Pine version of the software then you will
need to also pick up a serial #/registration code at the web site.

Go to the following web page:

http://www.wpine.com/cu-seemelive.html

and continue to the bottom of the page to the announcement of the alpha test
version:

Special Windows Release

This special White Pine alpha release of CU-SeeMe is being made public to fix a
compatibility problem with Connectix QuickCam for Windows. This alpha will
expire after 30 days. White Pine is not offering phone support on this alpha
release but welcomes your comments via email: cuseeme.support@wpine.com

then click on:

Obtain the demo serial number for CU-SeeMe Windows here.

OR

The new cornell version (W0.84b7) is available now. It seems to me
to work a little better than the WPine version and it's much easier and
quicker to install (just unzip it into the proper directory and it's ready
to run) and it is the free version (no registration code needed).

You can pick it up via WWW Browser from:
http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/PC.CU-SeeMeCurrent.html

or via anonymous FTP from:
cu-seeme.cornell.edu/pub/CU-SeeMe/PC.CU-SeeMeW0.84b7
-or-
cu-seeme.cornell.edu/pub/CU-SeeMe/PC.CU-SeeMeCurrent

good luck and hope this helps....................
| --charlie-- |