Re: lost my local video window

Cliff Perry (caperry@netcom.com)
Wed, 27 Dec 1995 07:45:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi!
There's a bug in CUSEEME that changes the location of your local window to
a place in outer space! Edit the cuseeme.ini file and you should see
window "0" (I think) in a location like 750,750 or something like that.
Make it something like 100,100 and your local window should come back.

Good luck!
Cliff

caperry@netcom.com