Please make clearer

Lawrence K. Werner (lwerner@isbe.state.il.us)
Fri, 29 Dec 1995 12:49:22 -0600

A reply to me said the following but it is not clear:
You can not remove these extyentions and still dial so I assume what is
meant is to remove them and install the MacTCP/IP 2.06. That is I assume it
is TCP/IP since apple no longer makes Mactcp. Is that correct? However when
I remove the libraries from my current version of TCP/IP (1.6) I can not
dial out. Will I be able to remove them with the neww TCP/IP and dial out.
Also, I have already added open transport 1.08. Is that sufficient? I am
running free ppp 1.02. This is a mac 7500 with 24 M ram, 1 gig hard drive.
Is there a Mac person out there with the same machine that is using dial up
successfully with 28.8 modem?