Carrier Drop

yeheskel chen-zion (soron@netvision.net.il)
Fri, 29 Dec 95 23:22:48 PST

Hi Jerry,
The cause for disconnection can be as a result of Networking problem when
some applications are very demanding. If you run Windows 3.x, then you can
try and set your MTU to 512. If your provider cannot help in this (he may
not know) then open your c:\windows\win.ini with Write or NotePad and add as
the last line under the tiltle [TCPIP], PPPMTU=512 if you have a PPP
connection. If you use SLIP then SLIPMTU=512. Save it, reboot and hope for
the best. If this does not help, remove the changes you made and I can't
help you. If your problem is solved send me a note.

Yeheskel
soron@netvision.net.il
12/28/95 16:34:45
http://www.lookup.com/homepages/56929/index.html