Re: ProMovie Studio Info RQST

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@caesar.safb.af.mil)
Sat, 30 Dec 1995 01:02:14 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 30 Dec 1995, Bill Woodland wrote:

> At 01:05 AM 12/28/95 -0600, you wrote:
> >Greetings:
> > Does anybody know the homepage (if any) for the makers of the ProMovie
> >Studio video capture board??? I'm STILL having trouble getting this DAMN
> >thing to work. Last I heard, there's supposed to be upgrade drivers out
> >and I'ld like to download them. If someone can give me a "snapshot" or a
> >"walk-through" of what a working config looks like, I'ld be "indebted"!!!
> > Maybe it's better that I can't get this thing to work. If I did,
> >you'ld all be stuck seeing my face all over the 'net ;)
> >
> >Thanx...
> >

> Daniel:
>
> I don't have the info, but if someone sends it DIRECTLY to you, please
> forward to the list when you find it so I and others will see it. Thanks.
>

> Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
> Squeek on Undernet IRC
> Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
> http://www.realtime.com/~wcw/

Greetings:
Sure, I'll keep everybody up-to-date! Also, I would like to thank Mr.
Paul Sentner (psentner@dns.city-net.com) who sent me the following web
page to research my (our) problem:

http://www.mediavis.com

When I tried this page, I got very little information. However, they
do have a Email address:

webmaster@mediavis.com

I've already sent them a message outlining my (our) concerns. Reply
pending.

Good luck, all...

"Have you ever 'ate crow'? It don't taste like
chicken, but it's better than 'SPAM'!!"

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine "derskine@apci.net"
PHONE: (618) 256-6891 "derskine@caesar.safb.af.mil"
"http://www.apci.net/~derskine"