Re: no personal window when connected

Cliff Perry (caperry@netcom.com)
Sat, 30 Dec 1995 15:39:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi!
A common problem. Either delete the current cuseeme.ini file (you will
lose any reflector settings you may have tried) and let cuseeme create a
new cuseeme.ini file, or, edit your current cuseeme.ini file and change
"window 0" to something like 100,100 instead of 750,750 or whatever,
then save it and rerun cuseeme. It should fix the problem (until it
happens again). Good luck!
Cliff

caperry@netcom.com