Re: Win 95 / NT Reflector

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Tue, 03 Dec 1996 07:45:32 -0600

At 04:16 PM 11/15/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Has anyone released a shareware/freeware Reflector written for Windows
>95 or NT yet. If so where may it be found for download. I've located a
>pretty good DOS reflector with Windows Monitor, but would like for all
>control to be under native GUI.
>Thanks, Doug Morgan

Reflector programs for PC and MAC:
The latest Windows reflector program from the UCSC people can be found at
this URL:

ftp://ugate.ucsc.com/pub/

There is a 16 bit AND a 32 bit version in the file wreflect.zip. Do NOT get
the one named wreflect.zip.old as it is only the 16 bit version.

There is another reflector program for Windows NT at this URL:

http://tis_www.thepoint.net/staff/Arlie/Reflect-NT/

The release notes say:"It also runs on Win95, for now, but probably will not
always."

There is a reflector program for the MAC at this address:
ftp://yavin.mit.edu/Pub/cuseeme/

Send me info on the DOS reflector, would you?

Bill Woodland (Squeek)
Email: wcw@bga.com
PowWow:wcw@bga.com
URL:http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW