Re: CU-SEEME-L digest 1329

Scott Livesey (livesey@bohica.rutgers.edu)
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 08:56:17 -0500 (EST)

I have been complaining about the same problem with my PowerMac 6500/250
since early August and have neve gotten any replies. Every other program
on the the face of the earth sees the digitizer but CuSeeMe.

I even sent a brief note to Dick Cogger but never received a reply.

Scott

Scott Livesey |
Systems Programmer I | http://bohica.rutgers.edu/~livesey
Rutgers - The State University of NJ | Voice: (908) 445-2498
New Brunswick Computing Services | Fax: (908) 445-2021
Hill Center 122, Busch Campus | Shop: (908) 445-6363
Piscataway, NJ 08855-0879 | DML: (908) 445-3129