Re: QSeeMe for Linux - QuickCam Recommendation ?

Jacqueline Chados (jackie@sria.com)
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 09:11:36 -0500 (EST)

You get what you pay for. The cheapie color quickcams work, sort-of....

But they don't work very well. The VC is distinguished by its totally
mediocre image quality. If I only had $100 to spend, I'd go with the b/w
camera. If I wanted color, I'd spend a bit more for the Compro.

For color I'm still sticking with the Compro until something better comes
along.

Regards,
Jackie