Re: Wagner's Reflector

Wed, 3 Dec 1997 00:07:59 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 2 Dec 1997, Olga Lourdes Altamirano Loayza wrote:
> I'm installing a Wagner's REFLECTOR for Win95.

Wagner's reflector? Sounds like you mean Brian Godette's Enhanced
Reflector.

> I installed it in a
> Pentium, 48 MB of main memory. What i want to know is how to build the
> REFLECT:CONF and where it go in the server, in other words, what programs
> work with it.

Basically..rename and edit reflect.doc to reflect.conf...
More example config files are up at
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/streak/wpdocs.zip

> I run the reflector, running the RUNREF.BAT file. And when i tried
> to connect from other machine to the reflector it say UNABLE TO CONNECT
> or UNABLE TO LOOK UP IT.
> Thanks, very much for your help

Make sure the batch file is really running...I'm not sure how the Enhanced
Reflector handles no config file at all. For the unable to lookup
msg...try using the numerical IP of the reflector.